Wed, 08 May|
This course takes half a day.
Time & Location
08 May 2024, 13:30 – 15:30 CEST
About the Event
A Dashboard is a useful tool to present data for reporting and exploration. The added value is that a dashboard can be interactive. Python has several frameworks to easily create dashboards, and you will learn about their relative strengths and weaknesses based on some real- world use cases.
When you complete this training you will:
- be able to create simple dashboards for reporting purposes;
- be able to create simple web applications;
- learn how to deploy dashboards on Github;
- learn how to deploy web applications on streamlit.io;
- learn how to deploy a web application on Amazon EC2;
- know which libraries and frameworks to choose depending on your project requirements.
This training is for you if you need to use Python for data analysis.Previous knowledge
You will need experience programming in Python. This is not a training that starts from scratch. Familiarity with pandas is not required but would be beneficial. If you plan to do Python programming in a Linux or HPC environment you should be familiar with these as well.