Tue, 10 Oct|
Matlab - Supercalculator - Introduction
This course takes 2 half days.
Time & Location
10 Oct, 09:00 – 13:00 CEST
About the Event
This course provides a quick introduction to MATLAB. The purpose is to give students fluency in MATLAB: get to know the software environment, use it as a super scientific calculator and know the very basics of Matlab as a programming environment.
Topics covered are:
- MATLAB as a calculatorMATLAB Desktop and the MATLAB HELP Creating Arrays Array Operations Logical Operations
- Matlab Programming Environment
- MATLAB Editor
- Basic Graphics: Plotting 2D/3D
This introduction to MATLAB is intended for researchers.Previous knowledge
No prior knowledge of Matlab is required. Basic computer literacy is expected as well as a basic understanding of the concepts of programming.Result/Objectives
After completion the student should be able to:
- Use the MATLAB environment in an efficicient wayAble to use Matlab for interactive computations; use MATLAB functions/toolboxes Know where to find help in the MATLAB environment Understand the main features of the MATLAB development environment
- Write small scripts in MATLAB containing sequential statements.