Mon, 21 Oct|
Time & Location
21 Oct 2019, 13:00 – 17:00
Room E-C1, Agoralaan gebouw E, 3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium
About the Event
Using the VSC HPC infrastructure is not rocket science, but there are a number of things you need to understand to do so effectively. This training will ensure that
- you know how to transfer data to and from VSC infrastructure, and where to store it;
- you know what software is available and how to use it;
- you know how to run computations on the infrastructure;
- you have some insight in using the infrastructure efficiently.
- You have experience with the Linux operating system (if not, follow the Intro Linux session).
- If you plan to use VSC infrastructure: ensure that you have an account prior to the training, see https://vlaams-supercomputing-centrum-vscdocumentation.readthedocs-hosted.com/en/latest/access/getting_access.html for how to request one.
- Make sure you can log in, and bring your laptop.