Matlab - Supercalculator - introduction26/02/2019 - 09.00 - 12.30 01/03/2019 - 09.00 - 12.30
26/02/2019 - 09.00 - 12.30
01/03/2019 - 09.00 - 12.30
This 1 day course provides a quick introduction to MATLAB. The purpose is to give students fluency in MATLAB:
- get to know the software environment,
- use it as a super scientific calculator and know the very basics of Matlab as a programming environment.
Topics covered are:
- MATLAB as a calculator
- MATLAB Desktop and the MATLAB HELP
- Creating Arrays
- Array Operations
- Logical Operations
- Matlab Programming Environment
- MATLAB Editor
- Basic Graphics: Plotting 2D/3D
After completion the student should be able to:
- Use the MATLAB environment in an efficicient way
- Able to use Matlab for interactive computations
- use MATLAB functions/toolboxes
- Know where to find help in the MATLAB environment
- Understand the main features of the MATLAB development environment
- Write small scripts in MATLAB containing sequential statements.
No prior knowledge of Matlab is required. Basic computer literacy is expected as well as a basic understanding of the concepts of programming.